Michillinda Park was originally created by the Michillinda Improvement Co. in 1927. As the development of the community progressed and evolved, it became the current Michillinda Park Association (MPA). The original Michillinda tract included the Park between Woodward and Michigan Blvd. at Huntington Drive, all the parkways on Woodward and Michigan Blvd., the streets and the network of alleyways throughout our Tract.
Building the development included a network of alleyways throughout the neighborhood to be used by utility companies (water, gas, and electric). The Michillinda Improvement Co., included in the original title of all properties in the Michillinda tract, a share allocation of one (1) share in the Michillinda Improvement Company, per property lot in the Michillinda tract